Technical and Laboratory Services
IMS capabilities include support of the Army Oil Analysis Program in eight US Army labs and 2 OCONUS labs in theater. We manage over 35 personnel processing over 100,000 samples per year from Army ground, air, and marine vehicles under the Army Reliability program.
Our certified professionals analyze samples of oil for contaminates and viscosity and provide guidance on needed repairs based on lab results. We currently employ over 25% of the world's Laboratory Lubricant Analysis Certified professionals.
541380 - Testing Laboratories [WOSB Set-Aside NAICS]
- Ground, Air, and Marine vehicle reliability program support
- Oil Analysis including Contaminate and Viscosity Testing on Hydraulic Systems
- Mobile lab services OCONUS
- AES Spectrometry
- Calibrate and Maintain Standardized Test Equipment
- Fabricate and Construct Test Articles for Fire Test Scenarios